Thursday, February 28, 2013

9/4/12
Noah's first day of school.  First day of 1st grade...first day of school all day...first day at a new school...first day in the French immersion program.  Big day for our sweet Noah.

First of all, here's Noah enjoying his delicious first day of school breakfast courtesy of his awesome dad.

Now for a bunch of front door/front porch photos with the backpack and lunch bag...


I had to let Noah choose at least one pose...

Lincoln wanted in on one.  Why not?  A brothers' photo...

I'm guessing I was making some sort of potty-joke to get a smile like that.  I love little boys.

Such a sweet, sweet boy.  The beginning of a new year is such a combination of emotions, but most of all it's so exciting.  I'm grateful to be part of all this little boy is able to learn and experience.

Noah in front of his new school (he transferred here to be able to participate in their French immersion program)...

Noah at his desk!



No comments: