Sunday, February 3, 2013

June 2012 Wrap Up

6/14/12  I came in to the kitchen one day to see Lincoln taking it into his own his to fix his Buzz Lightyear.  He looked just like a mini-Mark at that moment...

That same day I was feeding the boys lunch and turned to check on Max to find this...

6/15/12  was Lincoln's best buddy Tyler's birthday party (a water party)!  Here are a few pictures of them that I took just as I dropped Linc off at the party:






6/16/12 Poor baby Max and his allergies.  He loves being outside, but sometimes this is what he looks like for it.  Thick, red, itchy eyes...but still smiling:


6/21/12 Noah graduated to 3rd degree yellow belt...



6/22/12  One of the most potent memories of summertime during my childhood was playing in the sprinklers.  Here are Noah and Lincoln doing just that at my parents' house...










Then they built a fort and watched a movie with popcorn.  Grandma's house is so fun!


6/23/12  Just what a normal Saturday afternoon looks like (in the summertime) around our house.  Mark mowed the lawn with all 3 of our boys in this same backpack.  I love it.
 

Two video clips that I took one week before Max's first birthday.  Jabbering and eating.  Such a cute age.




Here are two clips that I didn't include in Max's birthday party post of him later opening a gift from the ladies at Mark's office:


No comments: